4-hr cal/OSHA HEALTHCARE webinar • JUNE 12, 2020 (8 am to 12 pm pst)
OVERVIEW OF THE CAL/OSHA RULES FOR THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY (4-hr wEbINAR)
OSHA 4-Hr for the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY is a great method used to train workers and supervisors on hazard recognition and Cal/OSHA safety standards. This LIVE WEBINAR covers specific CAL/OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to the healthcare industry (Emphasis on current COVID-19 REGULATION REQUIREMENTS), and teaches safety awareness to help employers AVOID CAL/OSHA inspections and be able to COMPLY WITH THE RULES. This interactive live Webinar is fast paced and full of information intended as an overview of the Cal/OSHA standards, annual requirements and how to prevent injuries and illnesses in the healthcare setting. REGISTER TODAY AND RECEIVE OUR DISCOUNTED RATE!
(To Pay With Other Than PayPal)
For PayPal users use the following:
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
You may also contact us by phone
RSVP by phone 1-800-311-6073
Group Discounts on 5 or more
Email info@getOSHAcompliant.com !
Call for special discounts and reservations.
- Introduction to Cal/OSHA for the healthcare setting
- Aerosol Transmissible Standard and COVID-19: What are you missing in your Exposure Control Plan?
- You are not escaping the rules: The Cal/OSHA standards in a healthcare setting
- Your greatest tool: The mandatory Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- The Not-So-Boring Record-Keeping Cal/OSHA Rule and the Sharps Injury Log
- Hazard Communication - Every healthcare setting must heed this law!
- BloodBorne Pathogens: Annual requirements for healthcare
- Inspections, Citations and Penalties: How to PREVENT and OSHA inspection
- What TO DO and NOT DO if OSHA comes knocking on your door
*Upon completion of my Cal/ OSHA standards training, you will receive an official completion certificate.