30 Hr. card OSHA Seminar - construction • Date Tbd
OSHA 30-Hour training is our more detailed, advanced, and in-depth training for workers and supervisors on hazard recognition and OSHA safety standards. This LIVE training covers specific OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to general industry, and teaches safety awareness to help each worker recognize and reduce the risks of job-site hazards. Our 5-day seminar is intended as a comprehensive look at OSHA standards for employers and employees and gives additional insight and tools for implementation and continual followup.
For PayPal users use the following:
Ayres Hotel in Anaheim
2550 E. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Onsite Registration & Check-In opens at 8:00 am
RSVP by phone 1-800-311-6073
Group Discounts on 5 or more
Call for hotel reservations.
- Introduction to Cal/OSHA
- You are not escaping the rules: The Cal/OSHA standards
- Your greatest tool: The mandatory Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- The Not-So-Boring Record-Keeping Cal/OSHA Rule
- Hazard Communication - Everyone must heed this law!
- BloodBorne Pathogens: Beware of the Little Vermin
- Inspections, Citations and Penalties: What to do and NOT do during an inspection
*Upon completion of my OSHA standards training, you will receive an official completion certificate.